Quality built Rancher nestled nicely on a beautiful country lot. This home was built in a time when materials were "solid" - such as an all brick exterior and lovely hardwood flooring. Recently modernized with new light fixtures and fans, fresh drywall, paint and trim, window treatments, and more! The bright living room has a wood fireplace with beautiful red stove insert, plus a formal dining room nearby. Spacious addition off the back includes a family room and incredibly bright sunroom with skylights. The basement is mostly finished with a canning kitchen (very common back in the day), another family room, half bath and plenty of area for storage. Attic with pull down stairs and lots of storage as well. Warm oil heat furnace and central air in main home. Step outside to the nice level yard and landscaping, and enjoy the beautiful farmland in front and behind of you. Nice 2 car garage with openers, additional workshop building and on ground pool. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking for a quality well built home! FYI - since many have asked...The Seller is selling due to needing to move out West to care for her ailing mother...She loves her home, but loves her mom more :)
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Well
2,171 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Carroll County Public Schools
FRANCIS SCOTT KEY SENIOR
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Florida Room, Attic, Hobby Room
- Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Stove.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Skylights
- 1. Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Roof Deck
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Landscaped. Landscaping, Level, Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price