Welcome to Sewellâs Orchard a Non CPRA, Out Parcel located in the Middle of Columbia. Check out this contemporary End unit TH with a modern flair. Not like your average TH. There Is plenty of space over three levels of living. There are Three bedrooms and 2.5 baths. The Primary Bedroom has an attached full bath, walk-in closet and Juliette balcony overlooking the yard. There are two additional bedrooms and another full bath on this level. The main floor has a nice tile Foyer, adjacent family room and Half Bath, A large Living room and attached Dining room plus a modern updated kitchen. A slider from the dining area leads to the expansive deck with several steps down to the fenced grassy yard. The deck has a small storage area below for a lawn mower and yard tools. The lower level has a large additional family room with two large storage closets and a convenient laundry and storage room. One corner of the lower family room is setup perfectly for a small home office. This home has been well maintained and very neutral. The HVAC system is high efficiency and was installed last year. This home has a modern and airy feel with lots of natural light. Make this your new home today.
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,900 sq. ft
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Backs - Open Common Area, Corner, Cul-De-Sac.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price