Beautiful ready to move in Colonial in a well-established desirable neighborhood in Howard County Laurel. Convenience is the word here. This well-maintained home has a newer roof, replacement windows, efficient heat pump, newer carpet, and paint throughout. The main level has a formal living and dining room, half bath, kitchen with breakfast area and attached Family room. There is a slider to the large full width deck that allows easy access to the big grassy yard. The Amish style shed gives plenty of storage for your gardening tools. The Lower level is mostly finished for entertaining with surround sound already wired. There is also laundry and plenty of storage space. The upper level includes 4 Bedroom and 2 Full baths including an ownerâs suite. The garage and off-street parking are very convenient. Make this affordable home your own and enjoy all it has to offer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,316 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partially Finished
- Double Pane
- Alarm, Security System, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price